- ReSTI PROGRAMME contains 5 modules focused on different themes
- MODULE contains 3 to 5 courses
- COURSE contains several activities and one mandatory Assessment Quiz
- ASSESSMENT QUIZ contains 10 randomly selected questions mapping the course topic. There is the threshold of 60% correct answers to pass the quiz and altogether 4 trials with 5 days inter-trial interval.
- FEEDBACK is the key tool which allows developers to improve courses by implementing student’s recommendations...
- about technical malfunctions write to email@example.com,
- with questions on content use Infodesk.
Requirements for completing the ReSTI programme:
- passing all individual courses
Requirements for completing the individual COURSE:
- fulfill all activities
- pass assessment QUIZ of the course
How to decide whether to CHOOSE the COURSE or not
- read DESCRIPTION of courses
- watch introductory VIDEO or presentation
- enter COURSE and try out activities following the recommended sequence (in the resource summary file in Library door) which is necessary for earning a badge.
Last modified: Monday, 28 October 2019, 8:21 PM